Seems like we just did this… and we did. But we received several requests to make the full line-up available again all at once. So here we go…
Despite how many of them you may have seen back in July, the season for pumpkin beers is NOW (according to the Couch). We’ll be celebrating the style all day on Thursday, October 22nd* as we put some some of the best examples on tap for you to enjoy in 4oz tasters and full-sized pours.
Scheduled to attend:
- Shipyard – Smashed Pumpkin (Pugsley’s Signature Series)
- Avery – Gored
- The Bruery – Autumn Maple
- Ballast Point – Pumpkin Down
- Dogfish Head – Punkin Ale
- Boulevard Brewing — Funky Pumpkin
Visit our Pumpkin Beer Day list for details on all the beers.
Come in and build yourself a flight of 4oz pours to try different examples of what pumpkin and spices can do to a beer!