International Stout Day is here again! We’ve tapped some tasty examples of the stout style (and a porter too) to help celebrate the day. Since it’s also New Brew Thursday we added a newly released stout to the lineup just for the day before we put into the cellar! Also, tonight at 7:30 the LA Kings host the Columbus Blue Jackets, which means you get 10% off* during the game!
On Tap For Stout Day
International Stout Day is a worldwide celebration of the iconic beer style, Stout. Taking place in homes, pubs, breweries and restaurants; it’s all about celebrating the craft beer revolution, relishing in this beloved beer style, sharing your photos, tasting notes and events with the world.
Here at the Couch we’ve put 6 delicious stouts and a porter on tap for the day:
- * Bell’s Brewery – Cherry Stout (7.0%)
- * Bell’s Brewery – Special Double Cream Stout (6.1%)
- * Port Brewing – Santa’s Little Helper (10.0%)
- * Smog City Brewing – Coffee Porter (6.0%)
- * Stone Brewing – Coffee Milk Stout (5.0%)
- * Stone Brewing – W00tstout (13.0%)
- * The Bruery – 8 Maids A Milking (11.3%) new release
Can’t decide? That’s ok! You don’t have to get a full pour of just a couple. Choose 4oz pours and build yourself a flight of just the ones you want to try, even if you want to try them all!
Be sure visit our online draft list to see descriptions of these and all the other brews on tap for today!